Dietitian and Nutrition in New Westminster
REGISTERED DIETITIANS (R.D.) facilitate the science of nutrition. Registered Dietitians are food and nutrition experts who translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living. They draw from their education, training and passion for healthy eating to develop a personalized nutrition plan for individuals of all ages. Their expertise, training and credentials are vital for helping you make positive lifestyle choices.
- Initial Session $110
An initial session includes consultation, nutrition plan, exercise log, health questionnaire, food record, 1 follow up email and 1 follow up phone call.
- Follow up Session $90
A follow up session is a review/reassessment of goals set during the initial session, which includes further nutritional counselling and any relevant testing.
10 Reasons to Consult a Registered Dietitian:
1) Women's Health: osteoporosis, low iron levels, pregnancy
2) Gatrointestinal disorders (i.e. celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome etc.)
3) Pre and post gastric bypass surgery
4) Children: picky eating
5) Teenagers: eating for energy, fostering a healthy relationship with food
6) Vegetarian or vegan nutrition
7) Food intolerances or food allergies
8) Sports Nutrition
9) General healthy eating or heart health
10) Weight management
These online forms are for patients that have booked an appointment with our Dietitians, please click the links below (forms are password protected):
Please contact our clinic at 604-544-5062, if you require the password or if you are having any difficulties